Monday, April 13, 2009

Internship: RPA

Despite getting only 4 hours of sleep last night, I find myself in quite a perky mood. So I thought, why not share a little good news with you.

RPA is looking for interns in their Santa Monica, CA office!

I have a soft spot for RPA for three reasons. 1) A very good friend started with RPA as a Jr. Art Director several years ago - sad to say, she's no longer with them 2) The first planner I ever spoke with (at my friends suggestion) was from RPA - lets just say that he schooled me on planning 3) During a previous internship, I discovered the deliciousness that is Soy Joy (a client of RPA's) while doing a flash competitive report (btw - Mango Coconut is my flavor of choice).

In addition to Soy Joy, RPA has done work for: Acura, Honda (America), La-Z-Boy and Pioneer

Honda Element - Gil The Crab


La-Z-Boy



The following are the departments that RPA is looking for interns:

  • Account Management
  • Creative/Production
  • Media, HR/Finance/Administration
  • Search Marketing
  • Strategic Planning
  • Technology
  • Traffic/Project Management
Check out the job posting here

No comments: