Thursday, April 09, 2009

Heads Up: Q & A with a former Art Director Intern

I've been wanting to do a Q&A with former interns for a while - perhaps its my inner Connie Chung coming out.

Jordan Smith is a recent grad from Brainco and a former art director intern at Campbell Mithun. I thought she would be the perfect person to test this out on for several reasons:

1. Her work is damn brills
2. I worked with her so I know she's the real deal
3. She snorts (like me) when she laughs

Use the comment section to post any questions you may have for Jordan - but do prepare yourself for some blunt feedback (she's got a wicked tongue).

Check out her portfolio here

3 comments:

Darren Kevin Mitchell said...

As an Art Director, How do you interact with Management? What qualities for a Management would make them easier to work with and help you do your job better.

Dora-tor. said...

Definitely irrelevant to your post, but I just wanted to say thanks for introducing me to Shelley from CC at MUAS. She has helped me tremendously! Her insight has definitely influenced my current project.

val said...

as an art director, jordan, why are you so mean and evil?
love you! val


ps hi jonathan