Sunday, May 17, 2009

My First Time

Yesterday afternoon, I saw the tv spot for the campaign I had worked on while interning at Campbell Mithun for the first time.

Watching the commercial for Nature Valley, I couldn't help but become really emotional - it was as if those 10 weeks I spent working alongside some of the most hard-working people just came flooding back.

What I remember most, is showing the spot to the client and thinking to myself how great it felt to work as part of the team that created such a moving spot. I want to feel that again.

6 comments:

Georgia said...

Congrats! it is an amazing ad. =)

WannabeAD said...

it doesnt even show the legendary bewbs you were talking about

Jonathan Carmona said...

Thanks Georgia - it was really great to work on it.

W. AD: You're a total pig and you know it. I'm calling HR.

Isidora said...

Oh goodness, how exciting! Congratulations Johnathan, your baby looks great :)

Anonymous said...

Long time reader, but first time comment - congrats Jon! I think the feeling of reward you talk about is the coolest perk in advertising (though I don't know exactly what its like to see a finished spot).

PS: Your blog overall has been incredibly helpful during my internship search during the past year.

Jonathan Carmona said...

Phil -

Glad you've enjoyed the blog. Good luck with your internship at Arnold - great place to learn the ropes!