Tuesday, January 27, 2009

AgencySpy: LiveBlogging Pepsi's Superbowl Preview @ TBWA NY

The Spy's were at it again this morning LiveBlogging from TBWA NY about their upcoming Superbowl work for Pepsi. Naturally, TBWA talked a lot about their other work for Pepsi: Tropicana (click here for botched presentation)Sobe, & Gatorade.

Sobe's new work has the theme of "Sobelieve"

Here's the Sobe spot:



I'm not a huge fan, but the spots use 3D glasses - which is kind of awesome because they'll be able to track how many people they reached by the volume of glasses they sold/gave out (not really sure what they're going to do with it).

Update:
Yikes! the Sobe ad cost $5M to make - that's insane! That's atrocious! I thought we were in a recession!

Update:
You can find out where to get the Sobe glasses at their website. Smart/measurable.

Update:
Here's the presentation for Gatorade. It's got an MTV Made theme to it. Could be interesting to watch the (I'm assuming webisodes or something like it - it kind of reminds me of the thing BBH did with The Gamekillers for Axe).


Update:
The spot for Pepsi Diet Max is better. It's being pushed as the first diet soft drink for men. I'm a sucker for monkey's and at least they didn't pull a Snickers on us.


Update:
AgencySpy lost its juice. Literally. No battery life, means no blogging - boo. Anyways, at least we got to see the work TBWA is pumping out for Pepsi. For the most part, I can say it's got baby-legs. A little wobbley, but I think they'll get into the groove (I'll say a little prayer).

No comments: