Thursday, October 23, 2008

Yo Plannnnnners!

Planner Survey Results 2008
View SlideShare presentation or Upload your own. (tags: lefevre heather)


Coming across this today made my over saturated brain cartwheel. I've been debating on whether to pursue grad school or planning boot camp at Miami Ad School since returning from Campbell Mithun.

However, every time I write a paper on the Shamanic Voyage of the Power Animal or The Effects of Subject Position on North African Bees I get all sickly at the thought of grad school. If this survey says I can earn just as much as someone with an MBA by attending a six week course - then boot camp it is! I'll just repress that bit about the odds of finding a jr. planning position (please don't remind me).


********

I forgot to point out the blogs that the planners who took the survey read most. Here they are with links

Russell Davies
Fallon Planning/Trendpoint
PSFK
adliterate
brand new
Seth Godin
Influxinsights
Logic + Emotion
Zeus Jones
Faris Yakob
Cultureby.com
Scamp
Northern Planner

No comments: